Uncontested Divorce with Attorney Representation
If you’d rather have an attorney represent you at every step of your divorce, you can hire our Simple Texas Divorce attorneys under the Simple Texas Divorce program if your case meets one of the following scenarios:
- No Property Owned, No Children ($650) –This is one of the simplest of divorce plans. You can qualify for this plan if neither you nor your spouse owns any property and if you have no children, biological or adopted.
- Property Owned, but No Children ($1,150) – If you do own property, your divorce will require a little more time and effort, but it’s nothing your attorney can’t handle simply and quickly.
- Standard Possession Custody Agreement regardless of property ownership ($1,500) – A standard possession custody agreement has two different sets of rules, depending on if the spouses live within 100 miles of one another or not. If they live relatively close together, then standard agreements call for weekend stays, one overnight stay during the week, and swapping of holiday visitation for even and odd years.
- Custom Possession Custody Agreement regardless of property ownership ($2,000) – If you prefer to have a more customized visitation schedule than the standard custody agreement set up by Texas, then you need to look into this plan. A custom possession schedule takes a little more time as the details are more complex.
Additional Attorney Services (as needed):
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order ($600)
- Complex Property Division ($200)
- Special Warranty Deed ($125)
- Deed of Trust to Secure Assumption ($125)
- Power of Attorney to Transfer Motor Vehicle ($75)
- Request for Issuance of Withholding (cost varies)
Please note that none of these plans include the Court filing fees in the price. Additional filing fees may be required
Find a plan? Click below to fill out an application for your uncontested divorce.
Simple Texas Divorce is a family and divorce law firm offering a flat-fee program for uncontested divorces in the State of Texas. We offer legal representation for individuals residing in Collin, Cooke, Dallas, Denton, and Tarrant Counties. We also offer pro se divorce drafting assistance throughout the state. Our principal office is located in Denton, Texas. We are unable to represent individuals outside the State of Texas.
The Simple Texas Divorce site is owned by Coker, Robb & Cannon, Family Lawyers and is responsible for the website’s content. Coker, Robb & Cannon, Family Lawyers’ principal office is located at 2220 San Jacinto Blvd., Suite 230, Denton, Texas. Whether or not your case qualifies for a Simple Texas Divorce will be solely determined by Coker, Robb & Cannon, Family Lawyers.