Uncontested Divorce with Attorney Representation in Texas
Let Simple Texas Divorce Guide You to a Favorable Resolution
If you’d rather have an attorney represent you at every step of your divorce, you can hire our Texas divorce attorneys under the Simple Texas Divorce program if your case qualifies.
Our divorce options with attorney representation include:
- Minimal Assets with no children – $750 – This is one of the simplest of divorce plans. You can qualify for this plan if neither you nor your spouse own any property and if you have no children, biological or adopted.
- Assets with no children – $1,250– If you do own property, your divorce will require a little more time and effort, but it’s nothing your attorney cannot handle quickly and effectively.
- Standard Possession Custody Agreement regardless of assets – $1,750 – We will draft an appropriate standard possession custody agreement based on where each parent lives.
- Custom Possession Custody Agreement regardless of assets – $2,500 – If you prefer to have a more customized visitation schedule than the standard custody agreement set up by Texas, then you need to look into this plan. A custom possession schedule takes a little more time as the details are more complex.
Additional services on an as-needed basis include:
- Qualified Domestic Relations Order – $700
- Complex Property Division – $200
- Special Warranty Deed – $125
- Deed of Trust to Secure Assumption – $125
- Power of Attorney to Transfer Motor Vehicle – $75
- Request for Issuance of Withholding – Cost Varies
Please note that none of these plans include the Court filing fees in the price. Additional filing fees may be required. We serve all of Texas, including Collin County, Cooke County, Dallas County, Denton County, and Tarrant County.